Regulatory Engineer (w/m/d)
The Regulatory Engineer will hold a technical role within KLEO, supporting matters pertaining to spectrum optimization, utilization, and international coordination. The successful candidate will also support approval processes regarding landing rights, lawful interception and electronic equipment certification. This position will act as a conduit between “what is commercially enquired, technically desired and regulatorily required” to ensure that service delivery fulfill company and design objectives respectively.
- Work with the Engineering and Commercial teams to drive strategy and influence operations
- Support frequency coordination of satellite networks
- Analyze satellite networks, compile link budgets and develop technical documents to protect the KLEO Connect system
- Assist with licencing and market access in jurisdictions where KLEO Connect plans to offer its service
- Assist with the implementation and review of regulatory charges and develop budgets to capture initial capital and ongoing operational expenses
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Knowledge of satellite telecommunications and applications
- more than 3 years of experience in the public or private sector dealing with global telecommunication regulations and standards
- Experience in ITU regulations and processes
- Experience with CITEL, CEPT and / or other national and international bodies
- Experience with national approval processes regarding licensing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Inherent strive for promoting quality and improving effectiveness
- Strong team worker eager to solve issues and achieve results together
- Excellent communicator and skilled negotiator
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Master’s degree in satellite communications preferred
- 5 years of experience with first-hand knowledge of frequency coordination and/or market access approval processes
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.