Junior Business Development Manager (w/m)
The Junior Business Development Manager will hold an important role within KLEO. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable and professional person, self-motivated and proactive with previous experience in an international environment. As Junior Business Development Manager you will learn to establish and increase market share by growing relationships with both new and existing customers – in industries like Automotive, Maritime, Transportation, Agriculture, Infrastructure etc., and developing sales strategies and submitting proposals to win targeted opportunities. You will develop an understanding of the business and acquire a comprehensive set of skills which will enable you to propose solutions in response to customer needs.
- Identify potential clients in the special target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
- Analyze customers’ complex requirements and effectively offer feasible solutions
- Develop relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing client relationships
- Partner with Business Development Team members to create proposals for current and prospective clients
- Define business models/cases for new product and service sales
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry needs and trends
- Travel to domestic and international customer sites and other events as required
Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in engineering, business or a related discipline
- Minimum 1- 3 years of work experience in a global environment and related field/business development, native understanding of European and China market a big plus
- Ability to prepare presentations and supporting materials for both customers’ and internal business reviews;
- Strong analytical and excellent organizational skills
- Independent hands-on working style
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and strong motivation
- Fluency in English (working language) and other languages (particularly German or Chinese)
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, and meeting and exceeding our customers’ demands, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating the position you are applying.
You can submit your application by email to email@example.com.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.