The HR Manager will hold a strategic role within KLEO, and report directly to the CFO. The ideal candidate is experienced, reliable and professional, self-motivated and proactive, with previous experience from an international environment.
- Assisting to develop and implement HR policies and procedures aligned with KLEO Connect's business objectives
- Maintain employee benefit programs by assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management, evaluating and awarding benefit contracts, and performing benefit administration
- Assisting to manage recruitment by creating and revising job profiles, organizing interviews, and counseling managers on candidate selection
- Develop and update the company's employee evaluation program
- Maintain salary plan and prepare salary budgets
- Prepare employee onboarding by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout HR management
Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in HR Management or comparable qualification
- Previous working experience as HR manager or HR executive preferred
- Thorough knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competent in building and effectively managing interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Fluency in English and German
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject "Job title + your name + date".
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.