Financial Analyst (w/m)
The Financial Analyst will hold a strategic role within KLEO, and report directly to the CFO. The ideal candidate is experienced, reliable and professional, self-motivated and proactive with previous experience from an international environment.
- Analyze financial data by creating and monitoring financial models for decision support
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions
- Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by assisting establishment and enforcement of policies and procedures, providing trends and forecasts, and explaining processes and techniques
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data, making comparative analyses, and studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including financial model building, prior data mining and online market research
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Highly trustworth, discreet and ethical
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, and meeting and exceeding our customers’ demands, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating the position you are applying.
You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.