Team Assistant/ Front Desk (w/m/d)
The Team-Assistant/ Front Desk is an administrative position that reports to the CEO. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable and task-oriented person. The Team-Assistant/ Front Desk will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing the work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Assist and support the team in any organizational and administrative duties
- Front desk handling (telephone, guests, mail etc.)
- Daily correspondence in English and German
- Prepare documents, reports and presentations
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- General office management including material administration, mail processing and filing system
- Office management and office organization
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Skills and Qualifications
- Successfully completed commercial training or similar qualification
- First professional experience in an administrative function
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to details with ability to track and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive and service-oriented, getting along well and effectively with team members at all levels
- General computer literacy and proficiency with Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application to email@example.com.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).