Spectrum Engineer (w/m/d)
The Spectrum Engineer will hold a technical role within KLEO Connect, based in the Berlin office, supporting matters pertaining to spectrum management, utilization, and international coordination. The successful candidate will be a member of the Spectrum team to ensure that service delivery fulfills company and design objectives.
- Prepare, modify, and protect ITU filings to support operations of KLEO Connect satellite system
- Conduct complex technical studies to explore the challenges in spectrum management
- Develop the necessary models and perform dynamic simulations to help improve the operational environment, solving interference issues
- Support frequency coordination of KLEO Connect constellation with other satellite operators to secure design requirements
- Represent and defend the interests of KLEO Connect at national and international (e.g. ITU, CEPT) meetings
- Prepare technical material and contribute to study cycles of World Radiocommunication Conferences
- Support system engineers to ensure that the KLEO Connect system complies with frequency coordination agreements and regulatory requirements
- Assist with licensing and market access in jurisdictions where KLEO Connect plans to offer its service
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunications engineering
- Knowledge of satellite communications and applications
- Preferably experience with ITU Radio Regulations and processes
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Programming/software engineering skills with good knowledge of Matlab, Freeflyer, Sharepoint, MS Project, Valispace
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Work in a multicultural diverse environment
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent, full-time position
- Relocation support to Berlin, one of Europe’s major hubs for New Space companies
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).