Senior Business Development Manager (w/m)
The Senior Business Development Manager will hold a strategic role within KLEO. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable and professional person, self-motivated and proactive with strong experience in an international environment. As Senior Business Development Manager you establish and increase market share by growing relationships with both new and existing customers – in industries like Automotive, Maritime, Transportation, Agriculture, Infrastructure etc., and developing sales strategies and submitting proposals to win targeted opportunities. You must have a clear understanding of the business and possess a comprehensive set of necessary skills to enable you to propose solutions in response to customer needs.
- Identify potential clients in the special target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs
- Analyze customers’ complex requirements and effectively offer feasible solutions
- Develop relationships with prospective clients and maintain existing client relationships
- Partner with business development/sales teams to create proposals for current and prospective clients
- Define business models/cases for new product and service sales
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry needs and trends
- Travel to domestic and international customer sites, conferences, and other events as required
Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in engineering, business or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a global environment and related field/business development, native understanding of European and Chinese market a big plus
- Ability to prepare presentations and supporting materials for both customers and internal business reviews;
- Strong analytical and excellent organizational skills
- Independent hands-on working style
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and strong motivation;
- Fluency in English (working language) and other languages (particularly German or Chinese)
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services and meeting and exceeding our customers’ demands, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating the position you are applying.
You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.