Legal Counsel (w/m/d)
The Legal Counsel reports to the General Counsel. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable and professional person with integrity, self-motivated and proactive, with previous legal advisory experience in an international environment.
- Support the General Counsel and internal clients in all legal matters of the company – national and international
- Analyze risks and develop solutions
- Revise, draft and/or negotiate contracts in the fields of procurement, data & IT, commercial, among others
- Advise and support Management and General Counsel in corporate legal matters, corporate governance and corporate housekeeping
- Cooperate with external law firms
- Mentor internal stakeholders in their approach to legal & compliance issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Fully qualified lawyer (1st and 2nd German bar exam)
- 2 – 5 years of experience gained in a global environment
- Strong analytical and excellent organizational skills
- Independent hands-on working style
- Preferably background in law firm
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and strong motivation
- Fluency and ability to draft and negotiate legal documents in German and English
- Willingness to travel between Munich and Berlin
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application to email@example.com.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.