Legal Counsel (w/m)
The Corporate Strategy Manager will hold a strategic role within KLEO, in this function he reports directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate is an experienced, reliable and professional person, self-motivated and proactive with previous experience from an international environment.
- Supporting the management in all legal matters of the company – national and international
- Guide the management in their strategic/ daily decision making from a legal perspective
- Control and coordinate the internal and external processes
- Examination of risks and development of solutions
- Close cooperation with external law firms
- Take ownership of Compliance and Data Protection
- Mentor colleagues in their approach to legal & compliance issues
Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in law or comparable qualification
- Experience gained in several years of work experience in a global environment
- Strong analytical and excellent organizational skills
- Independent hands-on working style
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and strong motivation
- Fluency in English, other languages (particularly German or Chinese)
- Willingness to travel
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application by email to email@example.com.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.