Junior PR Manager (w/m/d)
The Junior PR Manager supports the PR & Communications Manager in establishing and executing a communication strategy. The ideal candidate is a reliable, creative, self-motivated and professional person, able to create and maintain an extensive network.
- Support planning, conception and control of national and international communication measures
- Development and maintenance of relevant editorial and media contacts and processing of media enquiries
- Preparation and execution of PR events, interviews and fair programs
- Preparation of press and background material (press releases, articles, translations, briefing documents, biographies, web and social media content)
- Sparring partner for all communication processes
- Development and maintenance of social media channels
- Implementation of reporting and controlling measures
- Close cooperation and continuous coordination with PR & Communications Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed studies in the humanities or communication sciences / journalism or a comparable academic subject
- 1-2 years of experience in PR/external communication/marketing, ideally B2B
- Ability to understand complex technical and business information of an innovative environment
- Experience in event planning
- First experiences in social media
- Structured way of working, high motivation and commitment, quick comprehension as well as independence and ability to work in a team
- Secure use of MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Teamplayer with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong motivation and natural curiosity to look beyond the obvious
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Very good oral and writing skills in English and German
- Ability to work in an agile, international and multicultural Environment
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.