IT Support Technician (m/w/d)
The IT Support Technician (m/w/d) will hold a technical role within KLEO, based in the Berlin office, and involved in internal IT support. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and maintaining our internal IT infrastructure. We use cloud services ourselves for all our internal infrastructure. The position provides a unique chance for a hands-on and communicative person to contribute to our rapidly growing business by assuring that all out internal IT operations run smoothly.
- Responsible to provide full IT support for all employees in KLEO
- Administration of our company Office 365 business subscription
- Manage and maintain SharePoint site and Exchange Online related objects
- Prepare processes, guidelines, and IT related documents
- Deliver IT training for our employees
- Maintenance of IT asset inventory, diagnose hardware and software faults
- Prepare and maintain conferencing equipment and printer services
- Perform routine IT housekeeping and support tasks
- Test and implement new IT technologies and solutions
- Manage hardware lifecycle management (purchasing, replacement and PC setup)
- Constantly optimize internal IT infrastructure
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or successfully completed training or study in the IT environment
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience as IT support technician
- Excellent knowledge in SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency in Windows systems and network administration
- Advanced IT troubleshooting skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to listen
- Teamwork capacity, flexibility and a high degree of self-initiative
- Fluency in English and German, Chinese skills is a big plus
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating your areas of interest.
You can submit your application by email to email@example.com.
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).