Executive Assistant (w/m/d), Business Development
The Executive Assistant for Business Development is an administrative position that reports to the COO to help execute the organization’s operational goals, lead operational projects, and supports the COO’s work with the management team.
- Manage team calendar, action items, and plannings
- Plan, prepare materials for, and help organize or lead team meetings
- Lead or participate on internal projects and responsible for operational coordinations
- Maintain document filing and sharing systems and customer resources and contract databases
- Develop relationships with internal and external operational contacts
- Manage deliverables to the COO and provide necessary reporting
- Create and edit presentations, documents and reports for the COO as required
- Other duties as assigned by the COO
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, or other field, required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum two years administrative and executive experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to draft correspondences and communications quickly
- Experience facilitating meetings
- Keen attention to details with ability to track and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Proactive and service-oriented, getting along well and effectively with team members at all levels
- Excellent execution, judgment, discretion, and diplomacy
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, and reliability to meet strict deadlines
- Familiarity working with organizational budgets
- General computer literacy and proficiency with Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Fluency in English a must, working level German or Chinese language skills a plus
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, and meeting and exceeding our customers’ demands, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating the position you are applying.
You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject "Job title + your name + date".
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.