The Accountant will hold a strategic role within KLEO, and report directly to the CFO. The ideal candidate is experienced, reliable and professional, self-motivated and proactive with previous experience from an international environment.
- Accounting and bookkeeping, administrate original records, and develop payment run
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other financial reports
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Manage bank accounts and substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Prepare invoices and run payroll for the company
- Cooperate with banks, tax advisors and auditors in tax and financial issues
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
Skills and Qualifications
- A university degree in accounting/business administration or comparable qualification
- Previous working experience in accounting preferred
- Deep knowledge of German accounting standards and tax law
- Extensive user experience with DATEV preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent hands-on working style
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional in accounting systems
- Fluency in English and German
- Highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical
- Challenging job with a high degree of responsibility and creativity
- Productive start-up work environment with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive salary related to skills and experience, and a permanent position
- Modern work environment
If you are interested in joining our team and being a part of innovating our incredible systems and services, and meeting and exceeding our customers’ demands, please send us your full application with a cover letter specifically indicating the position you are applying.
You can submit your application by email to email@example.com with email subject "Job title + your name + date".
Please take note of the attached Data Protection Policy, in particular regarding the provision of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Your application can only be taken into account with the signed privacy statement.